Previous Press Clippings
- Business and Finance (Available upon request)
- Sunday Independent (Available upon request)
Bharat Sharma set up Monsoon Consulting in 2005 to deliver software development services to the technology start-up community in Ireland providing project management and technical consulting from onshore in Dublin and the design, development and testing from a wholly owned research and development facility based in his home city of Jaipur.
Monsoon Consulting is a unique software development services company in that we deliver our services using our hybrid delivery model combined with a process oriented project management approach and a clever mix online tools for communication and tracking.
- In 2000 Bharat Sharma moved to Dublin from Amsterdam to work as an Oracle IT Contractor.
- Company founded in 2001 by Bharat Sharma as an IT Resourcing company working with companies such as Enba Bank and Marakesh providing Indian nationals to the Irish software development market etc.
- Bharat went on to work on a permanent basis with Forfas as an Oracle consultant.
- In 2004 he gave up his job and enrolled in the Hothouse Programme with Dublin Institute of Technology, co-founding a Mobile technology company; MewIQ.
- While on the Hothouse Programme Bharat developed his software platform with the help of friends in India working on a part-time basis. This technology delivery method caught the eye of other cash-poor idea-rich technology entrepreneurs and he began servicing this need and building a client list by providing resources from India and technology consulting and project management from Dublin.
- In 2005 Bharat restarted the Monsoon Consulting company as a software development services company delivering web applications, software services using his hybrid delivery model.
- The company grew quickly and winning clients in such diverse industry sectors as Transport and Logistics, Mobile Network Management and Travel and Tourism sectors to name but a few delivering everything from simple brochure websites to complex web applications using the latest technologies.
- The company moved into offices on Harcourt St and quickly outgrew these. In 2008 we established our new HQ at 11 Harrington St. Dublin 8.
- The same thing happened in India and as staff numbers grew we moved twice in 2 years to our present location in Jaipur with a team of 30 staff but still room to grow into this office.