Moodle is an Open Source Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
It has become very popular among educators around the world as a tool for creating online dynamic web sites for their students. Moodle gives educators the best tools to promote learning, but there are many ways to use Moodle:
- Moodle has features that allow it to scale to very large deployments and hundreds of thousands of students, yet it can also be used for a primary school or an education hobbyist.
- Many institutions use it as their platform to conduct fully online courses, while some use it simply to augment face-to-face courses (known as blended learning).
- Organisations can use the activity modules (such as forums, databases and wikis) to build richly collaborative communities of learning around their subject matter, while others prefer to use Moodle as a way to deliver content to students and assess learning using assignments or quizzes.
Summary Moodle Features:
- Course Content Management
- Course Administration
- Assignment Development
- Student Enrollment
- Blogs, Chats, Forums, Wiki’s, Surveys
- Lesson Management
- Reports & Anlytics
Further details about Moodle are available from: www.moodle.org
What we offer
Monsoon are experienced e-learning application and Moodle developers and implementers. We have developed both blended learning management systems and fully fledged e-learning applications through the Moodle Course Management System.