Event The Anatomy of Success in B2B E-Commerce
The quote, above is not an opinion, it's a fact. Research has shown a 70% increase in Millenials as researchers in B2B purchases.
That's why in partnership with dotmailer and Magento we are hosting an event discussing the Anatomy of Success in B2B E-Commerce.
Who is this event for?
If you represent a B2B business that is taking the first steps in selling online or you have an existing site which you are planning on re-platforming to a next-generation to E-Commerce, this event may be of interest to you.
The talks that will be presented should be of interest to B2B E-Commerce Managers, IT Managers, B2B Business Managers and Marketing Professionals alike. With presentations ranging from the technical considerations of a B2B E-Commerce development to the UX/UI refinements that you need to consider in order to cater for this new audience.
What is the agenda?
- 8.45am: Registration and breakfast
- 9.00am: The B2B e-commerce market and opportunity
- 9.15am: Platform Talk: Magento and the B2B roadmap
- 9.45am: Architecting your B2B e-commerce platform for scale and growth
- 10.15am: Quickfire Q&A: Brexit
- 10.30am: Refuel
- 10.45am: Putting the “C” back into B2B
- 11.15am: What next? Making your site revenue generating
- 11.45am: Live Interview: What was that journey like in practice?
- 12.15am: Close
How do I register my interest?
If you think this event is for you, we would be delighted if you would register your interest in attending via our sign-up page. Once we have reviewed your application, you will receive confirmation of your attendance.