Head of Digital Insights and Client Success
We're looking for a Head of Digital Insights and Client Success.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with a cross functional digital team to analyse our clients performance and deliver e-commerce and digital strategy for our enterprise client base then read on…
You will work with our customer support development teams and our client's e-commerce, communications and marketing teams to devise business case proposals to deliver growth oriented platform improvements and digital marketing strategies based on data driven analysis and market understanding. You will also help to build organisational competency, devise processes and build and lead a team of e-commerce and digital marketing agency experts. This is an opportunity to influence one of the fastest growing European B2B E-commerce consulting companies and become part of our core management team
The primary responsibilities of the Customer Success Manager will be
- To establish a deep understanding of the organisational, business and technical environment of our clients
- To establish a Customer Experience blueprint to deliver services to our clients in the ‘post project’ phase.
- To establish and maintain a strong relationship and build a regular and ongoing business review cadence measuring agreed platform, digital and organisational KPI’s
- To build business case proposals for ongoing UX research/testing, UI development, further Magento and Drupal development initiatives, digital marketing services, automated testing and infrastructure management and monitoring services.
- To coordinate and deliver all client BAU activity directly with the Product Owner, Support, Digital Service and Delivery management teams
- To directly lead all digital marketing / ecommerce optimisation services and build out a wider team to deliver these services.
- To devise, build, execute digital campaigns that help grow our client's business online
- To develop and maintain relationships with the content and ecommerce technology ecosystem partnerships to help advise our clients on appropriate technology
REQUIRED SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
- First and foremost you will be business-minded, a marketer with a creative flair and be capable of taking something from idea to execution.
- Minimum degree qualified in Marketing, Business or Technology, ideally with post-graduate qualification in Ecommerce / Digital Marketing
- Approximately 5 years experience in an E-commerce / Digital marketing role, ideally with a flavour of e-commerce using platforms such as Magento or Drupal.
- You will be very comfortable working with and deriving actionable insights from digital platforms such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Enhanced E-commerce Conversion Tracking, Goals and Funnels as well as using tools like Hotjar, SEMrush
- You will be data driven, with a mastery of Excel for reporting purposes. You have had experience of creating meaningful and action-oriented reports based on sales, site traffic and digital campaign activity.
- Implementation level experience of Email Marketing (Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, Dotmailer...) Adwords, SEO, Social Marketing, Remarketing/Retargeting, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Funnels and Goals.would be advantageous
- Willingness to travel to the UK and possibly further afield if required.
- Capable of working in a fast paced, deadline driven multi-location and multi-cultural environment.
- You are a great communicator, comfortable leading meetings, workshops and writing documents for senior management
- You are a creative problem solver and can communicate solutions to clients and internal teams
- You can influence people and processes and have a persuasive personality
- You stay positive and have a can-do attitude, you are self-motivated and can motivate those around you.
- You can develop consultative relationships at CXO level with our Enterprise clients
CAREER AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Sponsored Magento community/event participation opportunities
- Sponsored ongoing Agile coaching and mentoring
- Collaborative working environment with a dynamic and diverse team
- Flexible career path options
- Performance appraisals and personal development plans
- Company contributed voluntary pension scheme and group health insurance
- Bike to work scheme
- Regular team-building activities and social events
- Monsoon Consulting is a rapidly expanding digital agency, with locations in Dublin, London and Jaipur.
The role is based in our office in Dublin.
EU candidates are preferred however work permit and relocation assistance will be sponsored for non-EU candidates with the right skills and experience.