Monsoon Consulting is one of Europe’s leading digital agencies, crafting industry leading e-Commerce & content solutions for large global companies. We have dedicated office locations based in Dublin, London, Lisbon and Kiev.
Company is dedicated to transforming digital commerce by creating people centered solutions and helping companies innovate their internal processes and customer engagement. Design thinking, collaboration and agile methodologies are at the core of how we approach everything. We are a people-first company aspiring to make things better for our customers while building a great culture for our team.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join us in Ireland / UK or remote. You will work closely with our cross-functional teams and clients project teams to ensure digital solutions are delivered on time and within budget. You should have a proven track record in project delivery with an appreciation for technical implementations and strong team management skills. The main purpose of this role is to plan & deliver projects of a relatively complex nature with agreed time, cost & quality standards based on the specific project methodology framework. You should be organised and efficient with strong communication skills and a high motivation to provide an excellent experience for our client’s by ensuring their needs are catered for on an ongoing basis.
- Take ownership of Monsoon Consulting e-commerce projects with strong vision, ownership and meticulous attention to detail
- Maintain and develop positive client relationships, partnering with them every step of the way
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Monitor and manage the project budget. Must be familiar with the system’s scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the teams. Identify and monitor project risks and issues.
- Minimum of 4 years of project management experience, ideally working in eCommerce / IT Services / Digital marketing /Design agencies based in Ireland or UK
- Must have experience and capability to handle project & account relationship with complex and large B2B and B2C client organizations
- Ability to establish and foster client relationships, with confidence to educate and advise
- Demonstrable experience in managing software projects from inception through to completion
- Good client management experience with strong skills in high level and detailed planning, organising, budgeting, problem solving and scheduling experience
- Excellent communications, leadership, negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to interact up to senior management and executive level.
- Demonstrate business analysis, requirements gathering and documentation skills and ability to work with a technical team to translate requirements into technical tasks.
Nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk/Software/Confluence portals and working with the team to provide excellent customer service
- Holds 1 or more accredited Project Manager certifications (PRINCE, PMP, Scrum Product Owner/Scrum Master)
CAREER INCENTIVES & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Sponsored community / event participation opportunities
- Sponsored ongoing Agile coaching and mentoring
- Collaborative working environment with a dynamic and diverse team
- Flexible career path options
- Flexible working option: office / work from home / Mix
- Performance appraisals and personal development plans
- Company contributed voluntary pension scheme
- Company contributed group health insurance
- Company income protection policy
- Death-in-Service protection policy
- Bike to work scheme
Is this you? If so, hit that apply button!