We are a content and commerce web agency that offers innovative online services, complemented by excellent customer care. This is a challenging role in a fast paced technological environment. We are looking for a motivated person who desires to succeed in a professional context that offers employees every opportunity to take it to the next level.
As our QA Analyst, you will be responsible for manual functional & non-functional testing of Drupal & Magento digital applications. Ideal candidates will be experienced in Manual testing & Automated testing, have an excellent understanding of SDLC in Agile.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Defect tracking and prioritization, troubleshoot and isolate problems.
- Working with developers to explain and resolve issues.
- Usage of bug tracking Database (Jira) including logging, re-testing and closing issues.
- Conducting a full range of functional & non-functional testing.
- Writing, executing and maintaining automation tests.
- Developing test documentation.
- Ensuring regression tests are run regularly on products under development to ensure that existing functionality still works.
- Driving the detailed refinement of product requirements in alignment with the Agile methodology, including functional specifications.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years' experience as a software tester.
- Manual QA experience including functional & non-functional testing
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven etc.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC & QA Processes
- Great knowledge base on Software Testing
- Experience using Magento and/or Drupal would be an advantage.
- Understanding of SOAP, REST, HTTP, SQL
- Positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback.
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team.
- Strong communication skills. Able to communicate information accurately and effectively.