We are recruiting System Administrators / SysOps / DevOps engineers to join our growing E-Commerce team in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team of exceptional strategic, creative and technical digital specialists, taking responsibility for the deployment and maintenance of our enterprise solutions.
As a Magento Professional Solution Partner, we work collaboratively to deliver best-in-class e-commerce applications for some of Europe's biggest retail brands.
The role is based in our office in Dublin. EU-based candidates are preferred, however, we will sponsor a work permit and relocation assistance for a non-EU candidate with the right skills and experience.
- Resolve issues raised on automated monitoring systems.
- Manage OS software and security upgrades on internal and client systems.
- Maintain secure environments while following and improving on a set of best practices in relation to infrastructure.
- Work closely with development teams to support and enhance the development and continuous integration tooling (docker, gitlab-ci, composer).
- Perform changes on production systems whenever necessary.
- Maintain accurate documentation of existing server, storage, networking software and hardware and virtual environments.
- Provide support to the developer teams as required.
- Liaise directly with clients on matters related to server infrastructure.
- You will use Kanban methodologies to manage tasks as part of the overall maintenance and delivery of projects.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- 4 - 5 years experience in designing, building and managing Linux-based systems as a systems administrator
- Strong knowledge of all layers of the TCP/IP stack and common Internet services/protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, DNS, SSH, SOAP/REST.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: shell scripting, Perl, Python or Ruby highly desirable.
- Deep troubleshooting skills that involve analysis of logs, traffic trace, configuration data, automation tools to resolve issues until end-to-end systems are functioning.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker is desirable.
- Experience of supporting virtualized production environment (VMWare, vSphere).
- Experience in automating large-scale environments using configuration management tools (Puppet).
- Knowledge of Git, Varnish, Nginx, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ is desirable.
- Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organisations.
REQUIRED INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Must have a good command of written & verbal English and demonstrate an ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and improve technical skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- A team player who can work in multinational, cross-functional teams.
CAREER INCENTIVES & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Sponsored community / event participation opportunities
- Sponsored ongoing Agile coaching and mentoring
- Collaborative working environment with a dynamic and diverse team
- Flexible career path options
- Performance appraisals and personal development plans
- Company contributed voluntary pension scheme
- Company contributed group health insurance
- Company income protection policy
- Death-in-Service protection policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Regular team-building activities and social events